What is a Cabin Filter?
Cabin air filters work to remove nearly 100 percent of airborne particles, like pollen, road dust, soot, and other microscopic particles that decrease the quality of the air being emitted from your vehicle’s air vents within the cabin of your vehicle.
Benefits of replacing your Cabin Filter
- Cleaner air in passenger compartment.
- Helps remove dust, soot, and air born pollen.
- Helps remove microscopic particles and foul odors.
- Reduces allergy related problems.
- Improves your vehicles heating and air-conditioning performance.
When should you change your Cabin Filter?
The general guideline for replacing cabin air filters is every 20,000 to 25,000 kilometers, or at least once a year.