If your thinking of buying a used vehicle, look no further than the various benefits to purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Mazda vehicle!
Certified Pre-Owned Benefits
Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty
- Limited Powertrain Warranty for up to 7 years/140,000 kilometres, whichever occurs first, from the original retail date.
- Available Extended Warranty Coverage. That means you can help to minimize unexpected repair costs, and maximize your love for driving. Ask your dealer about available warranty options.
- Our factory-trained technicians inspect every aspect of the car to help ensure that it’s worthy of the Mazda badge. If, in any way, a vehicle falls short of our high standards, it is thoroughly reconditioned and re-evaluated.
- Each Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle also comes with a CarProof® vehicle history report, so you’ll know that you’re getting a quality Mazda that is both well crafted and exceptional to drive.
24-Hour Road Side Assistance
- That means added peace of mind comes at absolutely no cost to all Certified Pre-Owned vehicle owners. You’re automatically enrolled in the program for the duration of the Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty period.
- Services include jump-starts, flat tire changes, gas delivery, lock-out assistance and trip planning. We’ll also tow you to the nearest authorized Mazda dealership (up to 100 km) for warranty-related, covered repairs.
30-Day Exchange Period
- With a simple and pain-free exchange process, you can exchange your vehicle for another Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle at the original dealership you purchased it from.
- Returned vehicles must be in original condition, and must be owned by the original retail purchaser. The vehicle will be subject to an inspection; however, it is not eligible for exchange if there is more than $300 in damage and/or excess wear and tear. In the event of damage, it must be repaired by the selling dealer.
- Replacement vehicles must be equal or greater value. If the replacement vehicle is more than the original vehicle, then the customer will pay the difference. Subject to finance approval.